Rough Country lift kits are very popular with off-road enthusiasts.
However, if you’re considering investing in one, it’s important to be educated about the product before making your final decision.
The question is should you buy them?
In this post, we will discuss what to look for when deciding if Rough Country lift kits are suitable for your truck, as well as some of the pros and cons of these kits.
Rough Country Lift Kit Review Summary: Rough Country off good performing affordable lift kits with excellent customer service and warranty. They are not a premium lift kit, but they have several options to fit the most popular trucks and anyone’s budget. Rough Country’s design allows for quick and easy installation. Should you buy a Rough Country lift kit? Yes, If you find the right one to fit your truck and budget, you should consider buying one.
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, and if you click them to make a purchase, Auto Buyer Guru Blog will earn a commission.
Table of Contents
Who Are Rough Country?
Rough Country is an off-road gear manufacturer.
They have been in business for over 25 years, so they are well known to the off-road community as a leading manufacturer of off-road equipment.
They offer many auto parts and performance upgrades like suspension kits, drive & axle shafts, steering stabilizers, air intakes, wheels, winches, and more.
Rough Country lift kits are suspension lifts that you can install on your truck to give it a higher stance and larger tires for better performance on the road, in sand or mud, as well as over rocks.
These suspensions also allow for an increased angle of approach and departure, which is helpful when driving on extremely rough terrain or up steep grades.
Is a Rough Country Lift Kit Good?
Yes, Rough Country lift kits make an excellent lift kit option.
They come with all necessary parts and hardware needed to complete installation (no need to purchase additional products or hunt down hard-to-find items).
This type of kit can be installed without a professional mechanic, as long as you have the right tools for this job.
However, I do personally prefer having a professional install any lift kits, just in case you do something wrong, but that’s up to you.
- Installation is fairly easy and can be completed in a weekend by somebody with basic mechanical knowledge or skills
- Rough Country lift kits come at an affordable price point, especially when compared to similar types of suspension lifts for trucks that are sold elsewhere
- These kits give you the ability to choose between a small, medium and large size range depending on the height you want for your truck
- They allow you to increase the overall stability and load capacity of your vehicle, which is great if you’re planning on hauling heavier loads or driving in difficult terrain regularly
- Rough Country lift kits come with a warranty that covers them against manufacturer’s defects.
What You Should Know Before Buying Your First Rouch Country Lift Kit?
Some Rough Country lift kits can cause your truck to sway on the road, resulting from incorrect installation; this can be dangerous and lead to accidents; so proper installation is crucial.
Rough Country lift kit prices vary depending upon the size you want for your vehicle, but overall their kits are very affordable.
Their types of suspensions might not provide as smooth a ride as other options available, but it’s important to remember that they are not the most premium brand out there.
Rough Country offers good-performing lift kits at affordable pricing.
What Is The Best Rough Country Lift Kit?
Since there are different Rough Country lift kits available, it’s essential to know what you want or needs before purchasing one.
For example, if you’re looking for the best Rough Country lift kit for your truck, here are some factors that can help determine which type will work best:
– What size do I want my suspension lift to be?
– What type of terrain am I driving on regularly (e.g., dirt roads, highways)?
– How high do I want my truck’s suspension to be off the ground?
If you know what you’re looking for based on these types of questions, then it’ll make choosing a Rough Country lift kit that much easier.
The Rough Country 2″ Lift Kit is one of the most popular lift kits available.
- Give your GM 1500 the perfect blend of performance, protection, and style from Rough Country.
- Increase Ground Clearance for On and Off-Road Obstacles | Maintains Smooth, OEM Like Ride.
- Levels the Front with the Rear | No need to disassemble your Struts to Install.
- Easy at Home Bolt-On Installation, Supported by RC.
- Backed by Rough Country's Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
Last update on 2023-11-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
If you’re looking for a lift kit to help your truck’s suspension, Rough Country kits are an affordable option that can be installed by somebody with basic mechanical knowledge or skills.
These types of suspensions might not provide as smooth a ride as other options available.
Still, they come at an affordable price point and give you the ability to choose between small, medium, and extensive size range depending on the height you want for your vehicle.
If all this sounds good to you, then it may be worth considering these Rough Country lift kits before making any decisions about what type of suspension system is right for your needs!
Also, let us know if we can answer any questions about Rough Country lifts in general – our team of experts would love to hear from you!
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, and if you click them to make a purchase, Auto Buyer Guru Blog will earn a commission. The decision to purchase these links is completely yours and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.